- Clients are requested to make full payments for their hair systems at the time of booking appointment or when ordering bespoke hair systems.
- Clients are aware that systems take 5-7 working days to arrive and orders are placed on Mondays only.
- Clients cancelling within 24 hours of an appointment will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Clients that repeatedly cancel will be asked for full payment in advance of future bookings which is non refundable unless MORE than 24 hours notice is given.
- We request clients use the online booking system as preferred booking choice.
- We request clients calling the salon leave voicemails as we have no receptionist.
- We request that clients refrain from contact via social media for all salon enquires.
- All consultations carry out mandatory patch tests.
- Clients agree to their details being stored on our bookings system.
- Clients agree to being subscribed to receive emails from us (salon updates etc).
- Clients agree to ensure they take responsibility for updating their details on Ovatu.
- Clients requesting products to be posted understand this happens on a Monday and that all products must be paid for prior to posting. This includes postage
- introduction of consultation fees.
- This is due to us being unable to coincide them with client appointments due to social distancing regulations – however as we have team members who are system wearers, clients can see a hair system but it is taking an appointment up. The fee will be £50 & refundable or deductible at the appointment, introduced to reduce no shows.